Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello Webisphere!

I've thought about this for a long time, and was suggested it by a very nice therapist, but I have finally decided to take the plunge.  Here is my blog, journal, musings, or whatever you want to call it.

First things first, about the title of my blog.  When people used to ask me "A penny for your thoughts", a standard response from me was "I would owe you some change!"  Not much is going to change here.  I have all these thoughts and musings in my head, and since the birth of my son I have no memory.  This will give me a chance to remember those thoughts for more than a day or two.

I am a mother of a five year old human boy and an eight year old boy chocolate lab.  I have been married for seven years and all of them have been happy, some happier than others.  In other words, I am blessed.  I work for a big corporation (blah!) doing data mining.  Yes, it is as boring as it sounds.  But, I have a great set up where I work from home four days a week.  I actually have a very healthy work/life balance and I am grateful I have a job that is somewhat stable.  We moved to Kitchener, Ontario in June of last year and we have completely fallen in love with the city!  So, I guess that is me in a nutshell.   How did I get in this nutshell?  Where did you find such a large nutshell?  Oh, Austin Powers!  You never get old!

Something to look forward to more than my musings, I will be adding a "what did the boy say now" section to my posts.  He is that funny!

Welcome aboard my very own crazy train!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for all the stories about your handsome, intelligent and all around dreamy husband.

    - Anonymous Stranger

    ReplyDelete